Our engaging, child-centered elementary school program promotes active and exploratory learning through a project-based curriculum that helps develop strong academic, intellectual and social emotional skills.
Our flexible, college-preparatory middle and high school programs build on the elementary school foundation with continued project-based learning, skill-building labs, thought-provoking electives and special interest academies that support each learner's journey of intellectual growth and self-discovery through graduation, to college, and beyond.
Nea's TK-5 learning community is known as Lower Village. Advantages of our Lower Village program include:
- Full-day kindergarten
- Experiential learning
- Weekly art & music
- Science every day
- Multi-age collaboration
- Electives like sewing, dance, lego robotics, chess, yoga & more
- No elementary school homework
Nea's 6-8 learning community is known as Upper Village. Advantages of our Upper Village program include:
- College-prep curriculum and support
- Self-directed work time with skill-building and special interest academies
- Middle school sports
- College classes in high school
- Focus on community participation and leadership across grade levels