Nea PowerSchool Portal
Nea uses the PowerSchool Parent Portal to provide learners in grades 4 through 12 and their parents with online access to current grades and attendance.
The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class.
The Grades History tab will show you the grades your learner received in previous grading periods.
The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current facilitator comments for your learner.
To email a teacher, please click on the blue "facilitator's name" link.
You will not be able to create an account until you receive a letter from Nea containing the Access ID and Access Password for your learner. Once you have that letter:
- Go to the PowerSchool Portal
- Click the "Create Account" tab.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- Complete the fields at the top half of the page.
- To link your learner(s) to your account, enter their name(s), Access ID(s), and Access Password(s) as shown in each learner's letter. You can also just enter one learner now and add others to your account later.
- Select your relationship with each learner from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue "Enter" button to finish creating your account.
- If you will be viewing PowerSchool on a cell phone, we recommend getting the PowerSchool Mobile app after you create your login.